Thursday, August 19, 2004

Bottom-up To Humanity I

One problem I have faced in trying to reach an understanding of what I am and what I am doing here is the top-down approach usually taken. It's the high-level concept of Me that I'm familiar with, so it's a natural tendency. :-)

I will try to invert that tendency here, hoping that by putting together limited scientific knowledge, honest and logic reasoning, and courage to ignore any undesirable consequences of the conclusions reached, some truth may be found.

I mean to post a series of articles titled "Bottom-up To Humanity" because I know if I try to do it in one go, then I will never do it... :-)

In a quick search in Google I just found the article "Cross-Explanatory Reductionism" in the site Counterbalance Meta Library. It seems to be where I'm heading. The views on this site may be biased so this is in no way an endorsement of the site's content. But at least superficially it seemed to show several views on plenty of subjects and looks like a quite interesting site.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home